Saturday, October 4, 2014

LISTEN: Beastie Boys vs Andrew W.K. - Body Movin' Party - Mashup by Niall Spence

Hi everyone! Time for a new mashup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSx7OmZKAd4

Beastie Boys vs Andrew W.K. - Body Movin' Party

Any dedicated mashup fans out there may have noticed that my last mashup also featured 'Long Live The Party' by Andrew W.K. This time though I've mixed it with another Beastie Boys track as the quality of the acapella used in the first mashup wasn't great.

This mashup was created using the acapella version of 'Body Movin' by the Beastie Boys and an instrumental version of 'Long Live The Party' by Andrew W.K.

Thanks to dickalan at AndrewWKmusic.net for sharing the original instrumental Andrew W.K. track with the world.

If you would like to hear my other mashups simply click here. And to be the first to hear about my new mashups and music, you can follow me on Twitter (@NiallSpence) or hit like on my facebook page: facebook.com/niallspence.

Thanks for listening and party hard!

Niall
@NiallSpence

No comments:

Post a Comment